About Me

My photo
Welcome to my online gallery which is the journey of my work through college and university and things that inspire me. I have enjoyed creative things all my life and have found my studies in textiles and surface design to be a rewarding and enriching experience

Saturday 7 May 2011

Early Days...

I didn't realise I could paint and draw until I was a forty something! That's when I decided to go to college . This painting was my first ever 'proper' one and anyone who spent holidays in the 1960's at St Annes and Blackpool will smile - hopefully x
The composition was from a collection of family snaps from different years in the 60s. My lovely mum is sat in the deckchair on the left:I appear 3 times in the foreground

Me Myself and I
(watercolour & gouache 2006)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment